Now, I decided to changed up the way I do features. It doesn't make sense to share the most viewed links because some links get posted early on and have all month to get view and some only have a few days. I'm just going to share my favorites with you.
|Oreo Baked Donuts from Flavors by Four|
|Baked Banana Donuts from Trick and Treat|
|Crochet Bag by Howling at the Moon|
|Creme Brulee from Jo and Sue|
|Mini Cannolis from the Mandatory Mooch|
|Turtle Shortbread Bars from Pint Sized Baker|
|Drumstick Cake Balls from Tupelo Creative|
|Thai Pork Burritos from Love Bakes Good Cakes|
|Pineapple Habanero Sauce from Our Forever House|
|European Style Coffee Cake from A Flock in the City|
On to the party for September (Really, September? Where has this year gone?)Here are some suggestions to help make the party fun and successful. These are just suggestions, not rules.
- Grab a button if you want to spread the word and invite your friends.
- Have fun and remember to come back all month long to link up all of your ideas
- Follow my blog if you want to find your way a back to the party all month. I will put a reminder in some of my post through out the month to help us find our way back too.
- Anything goes. You can post any recipe, craft, tutorial, giveaway, Etsy listing, newly founded link party, etc. Just keep it appropriate, that's all I ask. (Okay, this one IS a rule. Inappropriate content will be removed)
- There are is no limit to the number of posts you link up.
- The list loads Newest to Oldest, so newest links are at the top.
- Be nice and Visit some of the other links. Everyone loves a comment or two.